All women who are alumni and friends of the University of Kentucky are invited to become members. Men may give in honor or in memory of loved ones.
- A woman, 40 years of age or older, may contribute $1,000 annually to become a part of the UK Women & Philanthropy Network. As a member, she will have full voting rights.
- A woman, under the age of 40 years, may contribute $500 annually to become a part of the UK Women & Philanthropy Network. As a member, she will have full voting rights. The year following her 40th birthday, her contribution level will change to $1,000 to maintain membership.
- In Memoriam Member:
- A donor may contribute $1,000 annually to name a member In Memoriam. The name is listed in all published UK Women & Philanthropy Network listings. No voting rights are conveyed to the donor.
Women who become members of UK Women & Philanthropy Network will have the opportunity to:
- Be empowered as philanthropists to celebrate the strength of combined giving
- Network with other women who share their passion for and commitment to the university
- Share their opinions regarding scholarships, programs and research that will be funded through grants to make a difference in the lives of current and future UK students
- Attend yearly events where they will learn about UK’s scholarships, research and outreach programs. World-class faculty and researchers will discuss their efforts to improve Kentucky.
- Participate in creating a culture of service and philanthropy at UK
- Be recognized in Women & Philanthropy Network publications for their contributions
- Receive a Women & Philanthropy Network membership pin
Ways to Join
Mail a check: UK Women and Philanthropy Network, 122 Sturgill Building, Lexington, KY 40506-0015
Online: Network for Good. Credit card payments may be recurring and selected as one, two, four, 12 or 52 times a year.
ACH bank draft: Automatic bank drafts are drawn on the 15th of each month. Just complete this form, attached a voided check and drop it in the mail.
UK Payroll Deduction: Visit myUK and select Giving under the Employee Self Service tab.
- Would you like to receive more information on membership? Do you have a friend who would like more information on membership? Send us a note here.