The Terry B. Mobley Philanthropy Awards are designed to honor the distinguished advancement career of Terry B. Mobley by recognizing and rewarding staff members who have demonstrated outstanding performance and professional achievement. The following awards will be presented annually:
- The Front Line Award is presented to a UK Philanthropy, UK Alumni Association or other support staff member to recognize outstanding performance in support of philanthropy efforts at the university.
- The Rising Achievement Award is presented to a professional staff member who has UK Philanthropy, UK Alumni Association, or college/unit philanthropy or alumni relations tenure of fewer than five years, who demonstrates excellent work performance, significant success and potential of further outstanding achievement and impact as a philanthropy or alumni professional.
- The Professional Achievement Award is presented to a professional staff member who has UK Philanthropy, UK Alumni Association, or college/unit philanthropy or alumni relations tenure of five or more years, who consistently demonstrates excellent work performance and has achieved significant success and impact as a philanthropy or alumni professional.
- The Philanthropy Service Award is presented to a UK senior professional, administrator, faculty member or volunteer who has demonstrated extraordinary support for the philanthropy effort at the university, is a strong advocate for philanthropy and is not a full-time UK Philanthropy or UK Alumni Association professional.
UK faculty and staff are asked to nominate a deserving person by noon on October 12, 2021, by downloading the nomination forms and guidelines. Once completed, please mail to Terry B. Mobley Awards, c/o UK Philanthropy, Sturgill Philanthropy Building, Campus 0015.
The winners will be recognized at a special awards ceremony in November. Award winners are selected by a committee of past award recipients and standing committee members. Please note that selection committee members are not eligible for an award. Current selection committee members include:
- Greg Laur, Chair
- Tarin Adams
- Lori Eckdahl
- Kathrin Eiserman
- Kim Harris
- Michelle Ralston
- Patrick Robinson
- Meredith Weber
For more information, please contact Lisa Atkinson at (859) 257-7885 or email@example.com.
- See a complete list of the past recipients.